for the Spring Barn Sale
We will again be opening the hayloft of our 100 year old Finnish Barn.
Shooshing out the birds, filling it up to the rafters!
Thinking aprons on the clothesline, pansies in little cups,
bunnies with garlands, an ode to Americana, French seed packets,
nests, potting shed delights, chicken feeders, wheelbarrows full of goodies,
jars of flowers ----
...my oh my -- mind is so full of ideas!
Here's the scoop:
- Date: May 14 & 15, 2011
- Hours: Saturday 9-5 & Sunday 12-5 (no early sales)
- Location: Augusta, Wisconsin (click on Barn Sales under Chapters to right for directions)
New this year -- several discount opportunities:
- Follow this Blog and get your super secret passcode for savings right away on Saturday morning -- perhaps a secret hand shake, words...hmmm?! To assure you get in on this, become a "Follower" and this will be sent right to you.
- From 2-5 on Saturday, items will be discounted by 20%. Note...to be fair, items will not be held until this time.
- All day Sunday (12-5), items will be discounted by 30% --- Wow! Again, no lay-away until then.
- As always -- discounts are not cumulative -- in other words, only one discount applies depending upon when you shop.
My oh my --- let's get beyond all this rule stuff and get ready for Spring, fun and the May Barn Sale.
Questions, thoughts, ideas...post here.