Friday, March 20, 2015

She is here!

With such glee, a warm welcome home is extended to Spring!


I do adore vintage postcards, and tuck them here & there.

Here they are found on an adorably charming green trellis I
found years ago in Cedarburg, Wisconsin.  Mounted on a narrow
wall, it provides a perfect venue to welcome each season and 
holiday.  I am beyond happy to move all my winter stuff to storage,
and bring out spring!



And let me try to even articulate how our farm welcomes this
season...I am certain I have witnessed the goats "dancing" in 
their pasture and can almost hear the apple blossoms getting
ready to explode in our little orchard.

Welcome home Spring, how you have been awaited!


4 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Happy Spring Kari!!! I love your old postcards and I collect them too. Tuck them here and there, adore your green trellis. Spring Blessings Francine.

NanaDiana said...

I can just picture those goats "dancing" in the fields. You need to play them some dancing music.

Love your old postcards. I only have a couple of them. Hope you have a wonderful first day of Spring. xo Diana

Janice said...

What a lovely way to display your vintage postcards and seasonal greetings! Very nice! I inherited a very old album(quite thick)of vintage postcards from a great great aunt. They are just gorgeous and I've often thought it's a shame to keep them tucked away. Your idea has inspired me, thank you! Happy First Day of Spring!

Jani said...

Dancing goats evokes quite a picture.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...