This is me! I am the driver of this "vehicle" called Kari. I am at the wheel of my own fate. I will steer this ship.
So after consult with my surgeon this afternoon, to be followed by a visit with my surgeon & plastic surgeon this coming Friday -- I will be postponing surgery until October. My surgeon decided it would not be "too dangerous" to do that (how's that for an answer). My cancer, so far, has shown up as "noninvasive" -- so I figure where can it get to in an extra month?
I have too much to do right now, too much that I enjoy doing. I will never get this time back, so I will take it with gusto! I love Autumn and just will not give it away.
- I have apples and pumpkins to pick.
- I have animals to tend -- with a litter of kittens finding new joyful homes.
- I have my house to get in order before October -- as well as my work life.
- I have a body that needs time to rest and heal.
- I have a loving husband that has worked tirelessly to support me that needs to be allowed to rest.
- And dag nab it -- I have a Barn Sale to get ready for!
So, the show must go on!
**wow this has been one heck of an emotional roller coaster!
Hang in there, bound to be bumpy ahead -- but oh such an adventure!
Here is my fabulous 100 year old Danish barn.
Behind that blue door is a hayloft just bursting with antiques and vintage finds!
I am so looking forward to this year's Barn Sale -- will be a celebration of sorts!
This is what greeted me on my drive home tonight!
We need only take the wheel & open our eyes....blessings everywhere - including you!