Sunday, January 13, 2019

MN antiquing

We traveled to an Antique Show at the MN state fairgrounds
in St. Paul on Saturday.  Rather than "buy to sell", this was more
of a "buy to keep" show.  It was fun to see what the 100 vendors
brought to this show...and to circle around several times, ending
up time & again at the same booths.
As we had a couple block walk on a brisk winter day, I had a 
plan to buy what would fit in my shoulder bag, with no extra
trips back to the car.  My finds above show that I remained on
task.  However...we did buy a 5 foot white bench too! ❤️

I purchased two ziplock bags of antique lace for $5 a bag. 
It is beautiful, and something I often use or display.

I added two pair of hand knit mittens, picturing these as part
of a new winter collection.  They are vintage and in lovely
condition.

I never pass by a reasonable Steiff or a sweet handmade bunny.
Children's toys are always on my wish list...the more loved, 
the better.

This sweet santa and family of chickens had to come home 
with me.

And finally, this wee old pot jumped into my bag for $4.00.
With a very unusual maker's mark, it will be fun to research.

Such a fun winter adventure! ❤️
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...