Monday, July 30, 2012

whistling

.....that is what the tea pot would be doing outside today! Hot it is.

Finally threw in the towel to this heat -home today, head ache for nearly a week. Tried to rest on the porch, too warm-- so feet up, fan on, laying low. Have a big trip ahead...getting better is on my agenda!

*This tea pot lived high above the kitchen cabinets in my childhood home (now it holds charging cords) it is part of my current view from the living-room couch into the den.

How are you surviving the heat?

8 comments:

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

What a lovely photo, Kari...I love how you re-used the teapot! Thanks so much for all your nice comments! Hope you are coming to Junk Bonanza this year...you will have to stop by and say hi! That is the best part of the show!

Primitive Stars said...

Hi Kari, sweet tea pot. I`m not doing so great in this heat, feeling tired all the time, hiding in the air condition house, not good. Oh well, will be shoveling snow soon, oops, said the s word. Blessings Francine.

Full Circle Creations said...

Great teapot. I'm ready to done with this weather. And so looking forward to fall and even winter. Now how sad is that.

Hope your headache goes away!

Holly

Olive said...

That is a beautiful view and image. I hope your headache improves. Try an ice pak to your forehead and then neck for 20 minutes. xoxo, Olive

P.S. thanks so much for visiting with me

Artful Gathering said...

Kari, I stay inside my home most of the time. Not sure what I would do with pout my a/c. I just can't take the heat anymore. I go outside in the early am and late evening to do my chores and water anything that's left living...
Love your tea pot!
Stay cool my dear.....
Hugs to you!
Dawn

Artful Gathering said...

Oops! Without not pout. I guess I would pout if I didn't have A/C! Lol

Cheryl in Wisconsin said...

Satan called, he wants his weather back.

Your woodwork is fabulous.

kimmykats said...

Oh my laughing at that last comment! I think we are all in the same boat....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...