I gathered my goodies:
- orange twinkle lights
- BINGO cards
- vintage pictures of old souls
- old playing cards -- black spades & clubs only
- worn clothespins for attaching
- crows & a spider web
- small pumpkins
- sunflowers - to lighten it just a bit
- tart tins filled with dominoes to tuck in the branches
- black shoelaces to dangle
- an old film reel for a garland
And, S P O O K Y it is!
Oh, I do so adore this time of year -- (insert cackle, cackle, cackle here). With black & white & orange & a pop of apple green & a tad of yellow ---such twisty funky colors -- and the spooky theme, irrisistable!
Do you get into Halloween decorating?
Did you happen to see the Halloween Tree at the sale?