Friday, February 11, 2011

Hearts & Stars & a Rainbow or two...Thanks Flea Market Style -- You have made my day!



If I could reach up and hold a star
for every time you've made me smile,
the entire evening sky
would be in the palm of my hand.
Author Unknown
                                           
Happy Valentines Day!

And yea...took a quick look at my favorite blogs --
and I won at the Flea Market Style Count Down Giveaway --
announced today....so, extra special!
Find this great blog by clicking on the link below:
Flea Market Style Blog

Thanks Flea Market Style Team!!

1 comment:

Kari from Meadowview Farm said...

Have I mentioned how much I adore Valentines Day? Just do, just because... Enjoy every moment of it -- a day just for "nice".
Happy Valentines Day my blogging friends!
Kari

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...