Sunday, December 30, 2018

with a smile & a wink

Four tins of pictures...a mix of life.  From dinosaurs in the Dakotas to
our first & only dog - Silver Coin to an untidy row of aunts & uncles
staring at the camera.  And the Easter pictures, rare to find one with me
in it (as below with my mom's hands on my shoulders).  Even then, I
objected to scratchy dresses & floral hats...and was often in tears just
out of camera range.
But my sisters, always smiling at the camera.  My sweet Lori & big
sis, Randi....in every picture, smiling at the camera.  From their front
row as little Wind girls, to their long hair days in the 1970s...
every photo I pulled from those tins showed my strong, capable sisters
looking life right in the eye and winking.

So, I end 2018 with a rare Kari sighting & a smile & a wink.

I thank my Randi for bringing us back together again on Saturday.
And to my Lori, of course, you will always live on in my heart.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...