Monday, November 12, 2012

gobble gobble gobble

Turkeys at every turn....that is what you will find at the farm. From vintage German candy containers to Gurley turkey candles to my cherished mohair Steiff ~ turkeys I say! And a flock, I add!

Just a small pictorial trip for you from the kitchen to the den, snapping as I go. Turkeys & November, a matched set....might even find a real flock in the recently shorn fields.

Especially feel the Thanks Giving coming.....and I give thanks for spending Sunday antiquing with my 2 sisters....finding critters for my Lori to glitter & cool galvanized elements for my Randi's beautiful gardens.

Feeling ever so Gobbly!   

Happy Thanksgiving!

Remember- Thanksgiving Sale still going on at my Antique Booth...details 2 posts below!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...