Monday, June 27, 2011

Yes, I confess...

have to, wouldn't be right to not step up & say it...
so here goes...
I love T.J. Maxx.
There I said it.
Now, you must understand as much as I love antiquing,
I hate shopping.
But there is something about T.J. Maxx.
And I also believe there is something about
toning down too many vintage items with
just a bit of fresh.
My "fresh" generally comes from T.J. Maxx.

So -- just behold my latest:

Fabulous padded chairs in this fabric...
happened in just as the clerk was clicking a new sales sticker...
bingo, nabbed at $30 each!!
Honestly, other shoppers were applauding my good find as
I left the store.

Are you a T.J. Maxx or Marshalls kind of girl too?

P.S. don't get me even started on IKEA.

4 comments:

Kim @ Home Is Where The Heart Is said...

The chairs are beautiful...as much as I love "junking" I LOVE TJ Maxx and Marshalls, too :)

Cheryl in Wisconsin said...

I'm with ya on the TJMaxx/Marshalls thing. And IKEA. Well put - a little bit of fresh in among all the vintage.

Jani said...

Well I would've lost that bet! The chairs are lovely but definetly not typical Kari style. Ain't it fun to shake things up a bit?!
Jani

Barb said...

My weakness at that store are the tea cup/tea pot shelves. Must not go there...must not go there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...