Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My sincere thanks...

It has been a year since I started this "blogging thing".
I remember wondering, who will ever be interested in what I might have to say?
I remember thinking -- well, at the very least I will have a journal for my own posterity.

And so I started....with the little picture above and
the little post found by clicking HERE

I took my first step.
And, there you were - those that have provided such
support -- thru comments, thru visits here -- whether vocal or not...
your support has mattered,
and I thank you.

I have grown over the past year --
I have learned the pace & content & climate
of this little world of my blog.

I look back at my own year, smiling often, shedding a tear at times...
ever with you at my side.

Thank you...
Really, thank you.
Kari

5 comments:

prims by olde lady morgan said...

Kari, Congrats on your 1 year blogvarsy!!! Here's to many more!
thanks again for shipping the old store price tags! SOO love them! marie... AKA OLM

Cheryl in Wisconsin said...

Well, I am one of many that are glad that you took that first step. Congratualations on your milestone!

Kim @ Home Is Where The Heart Is said...

Congratulations on your blogging anniversary :)

Shaking the Fuller Family Tree said...

Happy Anniversary on your blog! I just started my a couple of days ago! Yes, I wonder if anyone will be interested. You have a great blog! Keep it up!

Diane said...

Pop!!! Opening the champagne...pouring us each a glass. A toast to your 1st Blog Anniversary. Ahhh, so good. Think I will have a 2nd. How about you?
Congrats Kari. THANK YOU for allowing us, your follower/friends to be but a small part of your life.
Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...