Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Ode to Americana...

One of the many benefits of a Barn Sale or Antique Booth is that you have a chance to "clean house" every now & again.  As I love to gather & also have a bit of "need to change - bored with that complex" --- I sometimes will move it out, move it on.  Thus was the case with my 4th of July collection.  Pulled up the rubbermade for my May Sale -- and out it went.  So here's the thing --- it no sooner went on the sale block, when I began to rebuild it.  Now my Americana is found on my porch -- from Memorial Day to July 4th.

  • Found this sweet as a peanut quilt -- faded just so -- $22.50. 
  • Found this adorable little red shelf -- will be great for Christmas & Valentine's Day too -- $18.00.
  • Added a vintage child's jump rope, several sweet finds -- and there you have it.
  • My newest vintage "Ode to Americana"
    What have you found lately?
    Do you ever get bored with your collections -- if so, what do you do?

1 comment:

Kari from Meadowview Farm said...

Americana is currently for sale in my case and booth at the Hixton Schoolhouse Antique Mall. Click on "Chapters: Vintage Finds" to the right for details on this mall.
Kari

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...