Saturday, June 11, 2011

reaching out...

across the miles
my hand...
take it if you will.

A shoulder to lean on -
there, too.

A chair to sit in - with me quiet or listening or reflective.

Words, picked carefully, to lift you.

Thoughts, shared gently, to support you.

Reaching out -- not quite sure how -- but I am.

Words alone - sent over the miles.
Thoughts, bold & strong -- harnessing the spirit of comfort.
Prayers...prayers...prayers.

to you -- you know, you know

Once you reminded me, "wisdom begins in wonder".
remember -- we wonder first, we question second, we know, then we find the courage to wonder again.

All my love -- reaching out to you.
Kari




1 comment:

Barb said...

How many of us feel as if you are speaking directly to our own hearts. Thank you! So lovely to know that in this world of back stabbing, deceit, doubt and one-up-manship that there are folks like you who send powerful, yet simple messages of love and understanding and friendship. Bless you, my friend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...