Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Farmhouse Christmas

It always feels like I should wait until at least after Thanksgiving
to "Holiday up" my booth at the Hixton Antique Mall...but as I 
have been out antiquing, I have found that fall feels like it is in 
the rear view mirror.  So I have let Christmas & winter arrive.



With tin, Ironstone, enamelware and bits of vintage holiday - it is here!




It looks full...but trust me, there is a pathway and goodies for folks to find 
at every turn!




Farmhouse Christmas has arrived at Meadowview Farm!

2 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Oh Kari, looking wonderful, would love to visit your booth.Blessings Francine.

NanaDiana said...

Kari- It looks just great and all dressed up for the Holidays. Hope you have a great rest of the week. xo Diana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...