Thursday, November 12, 2015

art should touch your soul

When I first found Jamie Heiden's art and words...I felt I had
come home, again ~ just like when we had found our farm.  It was not
a surprise to find she just lived south of Augusta, I could feel western 
Wisconsin in her artistry.




As I looked through her gallery    http://jheidenphoto.net
this picture took my breath away ~ titled "Our House...is a very very very nice house"....


Art should touch your soul, should reach into your heart and should take you on a journey home.

Our 1857 home...

6 comments:

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

I just love her beautiful art,too...I first discovered it from your Pinterest pins! I love that she has you tube videos and photoshop actions to learn to make art like this, too. I bought some of the actions and want to try it!

Barb said...

Kari....come to the Driftless Area Art Festival next year and meet her. You can stay with me! :O)

NanaDiana said...

Beautiful, beautiful artwork. I don't know her artwork at all but she is very talented. xo Diana

Primitive Stars said...

Afternoon Kari, love the paintings, I love them.Blessings Francine.

Kari from Meadowview Farm said...

Linda...I think I may have found her through Barb...second commenter. Once found I was smitten.
Barb...I so want to meet Jamie. I was in contact with her about commissioning a picture of our farm.
Diana...you are such a dear, always taking time to support bloggers...and new artists.
Francine...you are a blessing!

Kari xxoo

Gretel said...

Oh yes, I found her work a couple of years ago - it is simply beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...