The next weeks will be full! My "to do" list is much longer then my "to done" list -- so, feeling a bit like a squirrel readying for winter.
This is how the weeks ahead will look:
- gather, gather, gather -- vintage finds come rolling in!
- complete & hang posters -- all over the Chippewa Valley!
- update mailing list and send out postcards -- I still like the old fashioned way of card in hand!
- If I miss you with a postcard - my apologies, means you are not on my mailing list - yet...email me if you want to be with name & address: Email
- untarp the hayloft and begin to unload bins!
- gather, gather, and gather some more!
- open prized seasonal & holiday bins in house -- my stuff -- begin to let go of some of my goodies for the sale!
- update this very blog with the SUPER SECRET password to 10% savings the morning of the sale!
- gather, gather, gather!
- cut corn stalks, harvest pumpkins, "fall up" the hayloft and farmyard!
When: Saturday October 12, 2013 9:00-5:00
Sunday October 13, 2013 12:00-5:00
****Sorry, absolutely NO early sales****
Where: Augusta, Wisconsin
S13181 County Road R
What: Hayloft brimming with Antiques & Vintage Finds
AND an Autumn Produce wagon from Amish neighbors
Specials: 20% Off from 2-5 on Saturday
30% Off all day Sunday
Join us at Meadowview Farm. Meet Ralphie the goat & Acorn our ferocious Tom Cat! Enjoy an apple from our little orchard while you walk the grounds - seeing how vintage finds can enhance gardens! Climb the stairs to the hayloft of our 100 year old Danish Barn & fill up a basket!
P.S. -- I am feeling like this may be my last sale, I am not going anywhere, just realigning my life a bit. I will head into (hopefully) my last surgery the week after the sale.
I will treat this sale as a true Celebration!
Thanks for letting me dream with my eyes open! Cross it off my bucket list once more!