Tuesday, August 23, 2011

home again...

I am a home-body.
I simply & honestly love to be home.
If I could, that is where I would spend 99.9% of my time.
I am just plain happiest at my farm.

But, truth be told, I spend a fair amount of time away.
I just returned tonight from two days spent in Polk County for my job.
Polk County is absolutely gorgious...
and I spent last night near the falls in St. Croix Falls.

But....
coming home takes my very breath away.

Are you a traveler or a home-body or
somewhere in between?

3 comments:

Barb said...

Oh My....a homebody all the way. Now if I could just find a way to actually be able to BE a homebody that would be great. Too many things pull me away. Every morning my mantra is "I don't want to go to ______ (fill in the blank). :O(
Someday......sigh.

Cheryl in Wisconsin said...

For years I felt something was amiss if I didn't have somewhere to go for each weekend. Then, I got my house, filled it with pets and projects and developed Homebody Syndrome. I'm going away for the entire Labor Day weekend, the first time in months. I'm filled with trepidation, but I HAVE to go somewhere once in a while besides work every morning. I don't want to be labeled a hermit.

Jani said...

If I could work from my home I would...... oh, wait,,, I DO!
There's no place like home!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...