Sunday, July 20, 2014

little things

Anyone who has been to my home, seen my case at
the Hixton Antique Mall or attended one of our Barn Sales
know I have this affection for little vintage finds.

I love them...so much that they often are changed for each 
season & celebration.  They make me smile, just do!
Here are some little German made girls.

My ode to our farm's history as a dairy farm.

Bunnies that have yet to hop away since spring.  
These two are German candy containers.

I am drawn to smalls....so was delighted to attend an estate 
sale this past Friday with home owners with the same affinity.
I left with a box full of little finds, many that traveled to my 
case & booth at Hixton on Saturday.  

5 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Your little ornies are all so sweet -thank you so much for sharing.

Primitive Stars said...

Hi Kari, love your little's, love them too, Blessings Francine.

prims by olde lady morgan said...

Oh your case is always my fave my friend... But I won't be visiting until Oct... Maybe... sigh... Love estate sale finds! Hugs! OLM

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Love the little things, too...especially those rabbits...

Cheryl in Wisconsin said...

Some of my favorite 'smalls' are ones I got from your sales.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...