Monday, April 21, 2014

in the hayloft


I am drawn to our barn.
A place of solace and quiet.

Over the weekend Dave helped me set up a workshop at the back of the hayloft...a place to work on vintage finds.  A place to sand, poly, pound, fix, repurpose.
With my radio on and kittens nearby, I work.
I am lost in time, most content.

As you know, there will not be a Barn Sale in 2014, my health helped me to reevaluate this year........but, I am still ticking, still gathering, still adoring time in the barn.


Over the weekend I did set up furniture in case I decide to offer a "pop up sale"  ~ a day I decide to just throw open the blue door at the top of the stairs and invite folks in.
Not sure if I will or not, but I set the stage, just in case the mood strikes.


For details on that blue door opening, 
be sure to "Like" the Meadowview Farm Facebook page to the right.  

5 comments:

NanaDiana said...

I am glad that you got a workspace set up and that you can be "lost in time" in there. If the sale happens it does-if not-it will not matter. Your health is the most important part of your journey right now- xo Diana

Primitive Stars said...

Morning Kari, how wonderful you have such a great place to work if you want to. I would love that barn space, Blessings Francine.

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Lucky you!!! I would so give to have a work space to call my own where I can go an work on my signs that I make. I always seem to be in my husbands way! LOL
I hope you will post on your blog too if you decide to open your blue door! Don't know if I would make it but just in case.

Enjoy your little piece of heaven!!!
Prim Blessings
Robin

NanaDiana said...

Love the Steiff collection you have. I have a friend that has several pieces, too. I see the goat which I know she has. I have always loved them.

Just so you know your comments are turned off for your Steiff post above-so I popped down here.

June said...

Hi Kari,
I love your collection of Steiff. You have so many wonderful cuties.
sending hugs...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...