Thursday, September 19, 2013

gatherings



our little crop of baby jacks...

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12...
Counting Blessings, yes, this year I gather blessings!

When I walk my farmyard, when I reflect on the past 6 Barn Sales, when I think of family & friends and their love and support, when I think of those of you that drive year after year to our little sale....or perhaps will join us new this year.......blessed is how I feel.

Counting blessings is what has provided me great strength over these past months of change, and what will take me through the rest of fall.

Perhaps then it was just natural that this will be the super secret password.
If you should attend the Meadowview Farm Barn Sale,
please take 10% off your purchases from 9-2 the first day of the sale with these words at check out: 

"Counting Blessings"




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...