Thursday, April 5, 2012

spring on my mind....

With bunnies, chicks, colored eggs, lilacs, and green green grass every where...I am certain I have a big old case of Spring Fever.  Does wanting to be barefoot in early April make sense to you?  Does sitting in the middle of a pasture of goats in the early evening hours alarm anyone?   Does running through the backyard of the farm to visit the barn one more time at dusk (in my robe no less) sound like I have fallen off the deep end?  Oh, I do wonder what passers-by must think!


And, here is what is also just a bit on my mind...
    The Meadowview Farm Barn Spring Sale on May 12 & 13, 2012
                      The following is from my Pinterest Spring Barn Sale Inspiration Board








So, happy Bunny Day to all of you....
hope you have a wonderful weekend.

As for me, quite certain I'll be carrying on barefoot in the goat pen!

3 comments:

Prior said...

Spring fever is the best kind of fever.

Happy Easter1
Lezlee

Kari from Meadowview Farm said...

Oh Lezlee ...happy bunny day to you!
Kari

Simple Daisy said...

I agree! Spring fever is the best kind of fever:) Happy Spring!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...