Sunday, July 10, 2011

What better to do on a hot day? Antique of course!

Years ago, I stumbled upon this wonderful
multi-dealer mall (90 dealers)
 in Western Wisconsin...
the Hixton Schoolhouse Antique Mall.
*Learn more about this mall by clicking HERE

(FYI -- SALE alert below!)


Hixton was always one of my favorite places to travel to
on an antiquing adventure when we lived in Sun Prairie.
What could be better - a LARGE mall
& 3 other antique shops in town too!

Now that we live in Western Wisconsin --
we not only sell at the Hixton Schoolhouse Antique Mall
-- but work behind the counter 1-2 Saturdays each month too.

And, in honor of the wonderful customers
that have found their way to my booth...
I am hosting a
20% OFF SALE
in my booth
during July.


Find your way over to the Hixton Schoolhouse Antique Mall.
It is located right off I94 --
just about 40 minutes SE of Eau Claire
-- the exit between Pigeon Falls & Black River Falls.

Our dealer codes are "SPY" & "MD"
(I have a booth & case and Dave has a case)

Happy Antiquing!

4 comments:

Cheryl in Wisconsin said...

For anyone that hasn't seen your booth: the photo is cute but can't do it justice. It's an enchanting space.

Kari from Meadowview Farm said...

Cheryl...
You are just so sweet. Thanks for the compliment.
Kari

Anonymous said...

I wish a hundred times we had great antique shops around southeast Georgia, I would be lurking round for hours.
~JO
LazyonLoblolly

Kari from Meadowview Farm said...

Oh Jo...come on up to Wisconsin!
Kari

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...