Friday, May 22, 2015

meet Lucy...

Fine, I am admitting to truly being a certified crazy cat lady...
there are worse things to be & vices to have.

So meet Lucy Lily...adopted from the Eau Claire Humane Society 
just this afternoon.  She is 2 months old--with a purr, but no meow.
Rosie cannot believe my indignation, bringing this little being into
her home.  But I know that my Rosie is lonely since Shawnee passed on.
She will eventually be quite O.K. With this change.

As for me, I am over the moon in love with this sweetie.  The
litter she was from were all named after some sort of Beatle's 
connections...Harrison, Yoko, and of course my little girl - 
"Lucy in the sky with diamonds".



I imagine I will spend a good portion of my weekend with this 
sweetie...lucky me!




6 comments:

NanaDiana said...

OMGOSH- She is SOOOO cute! It makes me want a kitty but we can't have one right now! I'm not sure if you saw my blog or not (and this is NOT a promotion) but I wrote a book that I posted about today...the reason I am telling you? The name of the book is The Mystery of LUCY! lol LOve the name! xo Diana

Kaisievic said...

Oh, she is such a darling. Please give her a warm cuddle from me.

Primitive Stars said...

Oh my, I am in love with sweet Lucy. What a darling little kitten. I had a grey kitty just like that many years ago, still has my heart though gone.Hugs Francine.

mary scott said...

She looks so sweet, & I love her color. I had a kitty named Dusty that looked just like Lucy. I envy you today as I love kittens. You & August Rose enjoy getting to know her!

Barb said...

Kittens....they will steal your heart e-v-e-r-y t-i-m-e! She looks like a keeper.....she is so adorable. I am sure she had lots and lots of love this weekend. I will be thinking of you as you head out the door tomorrow morning for work. She looks small enough to slip into your bag AND you said she doesn't meow....hhhmmm...just a thought! :O)

Cheryl in Wisconsin said...

Congratulations! Please kiss her on the forehead for me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...