Monday, November 14, 2011

call me organized...

And so it is...as I stand and admit it -
yes, I am one of those Type A folks -
who sets their own bar way too high,
creates systems within systems...
and,
yes, get ready ---
even has an organized little bowl of flower frogs.

Now I once had someone wonder if I had the ultimate-
all my spices organized in alphabetical order --
but alas, I am more of a grouper when I organize,
an aesthetic grouper might I add...
so my spices are not in alphabetical order,
but are in the most delightful red spatteware pan you might ever behold.

Call me organized--

but, come now --
who ever can miss that life is not complete without
a batch of chickens (& a duck or two), just waiting in
their organized little box?
Would that be getting your ducks in a row?

Are you organized -- come on,
stand & share...

1 comment:

Cheryl in Wisconsin said...

I am organized - a place for everything, and everything in it's place. It all needs to work with the function and the flow of the household. And be aesthetically grouped! It makes me tense to observe a chronically disorganized person, and this includes a couple of my very good friends. But then, to each his own.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...