Wednesday, April 27, 2011

gather, gather, gather

Might I just say...
I love to gather -- looking, seeking, finding.
I gather lots of things -
my criteria is simple,
it must be: "charming", "sweet", "adorable".

Once gathered, the next step is, of course,
tucking my sweeties in places that will make me smile.

However, sometimes I gather just a bit of an overflow.
Then, where shall I store my sweeties?
Time to gather storage boxes or cans or trays or bowls...


Any excuse to gather is a fine rationale in my book.

So, color me un-surprised when I opened a drawer to find:
chickens galore...

Gathering -- I daydream about such things.
Oh, what adventure next awaits & what will I find?

P.S. I am hosting a "gathering" of sorts...my annual Spring Barn Sale on May 14 & 15.
Yes, my gathering often overflows to selling.
Hop over to the right under "Chapters: Barn Sales" for all the details.

So- what thinks you about gathering?



1 comment:

Kari from Meadowview Farm said...

Speaking of gathering, just mention "picking daisies" from 9-2 on Saturday, May 14, at my Barn Sale for 10% off your purchases.
The 20% sale takes place from 2-5 that day. And a big 30% off all day Sunday.
Wink - Kari

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...