My friend, Jani, reminded me of these words from Socrates:
"Wisdom begins with wonder".
Here is what I have learned along my journey at Meadowview Farm:
- Sparrows like blue bird houses too.
- Milk paint was made to last.
- Goats are like dogs - only with smaller droppings.
- Woodchucks & Pocket Gophers are the bane of all existence.
- Cottonwood trees get a bum rap.
- "Catch & Release" just doesn't work for Japanese Beetles or Crickets.
- Storms do announce themselves.
- Farmers are indeed the hardest working people & the best neighbors.
- It is good to know someone with a bobcat or a tractor.
- Country music has a heart.
- Humility is a good character trait....as is personal responsibility & kindness. They make my top 10 list.
- You can herd cats.
What have you learned along your journey??